Jill Hall - Brown County Auditor

How do I apply for agricultural district status?

Any owner whose land meets the minimum requirements may file an application with their County Auditor's Office. There is neither a filing nor a renewal fee

If the land is located within a municipal corporation's boundaries, and additional application must also be filed with, and approved by, the city or village.